The reconstructed 1860's horse barn is our favorite room on the property where we host intimate weddings, our family Thanksgiving gatherings, private parties and retreats, and a monthly barn jam. something something something
We make your planning as stress free and easy as possible by including most of the amenities that you will need. The weekend package includes:
- Exclusive two-day use of the grounds and White Barn (12:00 Friday to 12:00 Sunday)*
- Custom made farm tables (6)
- Natural wood padded folding chairs (52)
- Indoor sound system
- Fixed indoor lighting including accent lighting
- Benches for ceremony for up to 60 guests (wood, painted white)
- Two 8' buffet tables
- Two 6' bar tables
- Beverage station with three glass urns and stand
- Very cool cake table. (Used to be a work bench)
- Plentiful on-site parking and space for shuttle drop
- Corn-hole game (we made it)
- Torches for walkway lighting
- Chalk board (can be used for whatever message you want to deliver)
- Signage for event parking
- On-site coordination with outside vendors
- Clean flushable portable restroom (and optional restroom trailer at additional charge).
* Catered rehearsal dinners during weekend events with up to 30 guests may be hosted in the White Barn for $500 plus rental expenses.
Additional items can be added such as 10'x10' pop-up tent, popcorn machine, s'more package (handmade marshmallows), coffee service, flameless pillar candles (3 sizes and nice looking), outdoor sound system, flowers and decorations. Most couples pull together a team of friends and family to clean after the event, but we are happy to arrange cleaning service for you. We are a registered Green Hotel and discourage non-recyclable or non-reusable place settings.
The 2019 weekend package price is $2,400 (plus 10% VT tax) for up to 32 guests, and $3,000 for 33 to 51 guests.
We require certified insured bartenders and are happy to help you secure your bartending service and an event insurance policy (that is inexpensive and easy to obtain). Depending on your bar tending needs additional bartenders and time may be required.
It is highly recommend that a day of coordinator or wedding planner be involved. Please go to Wedding Planning and Day of Coordination on this website for information about the gal we work with and who is very familiar with what we do here as well the resources in this area. We are also happy to work with other wedding planners.
To honor our permit and respect our neighbors, last call is at 10:00 pm, amplified music must end at 10:30 pm, and all guests that are not staying at the inn must depart by 11:00 pm.
Your weekend can be reserved with a 50% non-refundable site fee deposit, 50% lodging deposit that is refundable (less service charge) up to 14 days prior to scheduled arrival, and 25% deposit for any outside rental items. Due our limited number of available weekends, a non-refundable site fee balance and 50% lodging deposit are due 180 days prior to the event. Although two-night booking of the seven-room bed and breakfast inn is required, it is common for us to make reservations and collect payment from the guests that you direct to us and we can help you with room assignments. We can also recommend a range of nearby lodging and transportation options for your guests.
We look forward to working with you to create a fun and memorable weekend for your family and friends.